Saturday, April 11, 2009

Roof



My roof is Complete! Before I left for my Morocco trip I was pleasantly surprised by a complete roof, although I currently have no door. It seems to always be one thing or another, however, I am optimistic that it may be completed upon my return since a)I bought and sent the materials on the van earlier this week and b)according to another volunteer a rumor is circulating that my American father will be arriving in OloOlogo today so the door must be complete. If this tactic works I may have to invite dad to Africa more often...
The above photo is of my room as pictured from my current house and the below photo shows my completed roof and the construction from the interior.

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY you have a roof!!!

Unknown said...

Hello, Yates! Whew! What a trip you had -- sounds like it was WONDERFUL! Ryan will be here in three hours! ;o) Thanks for all the help you've given him with his project.
Take care of yourself!!
Vicki